Thursday, March 15, 2012

SORRY

I imagine people are wondering what the heck is she doing?  I've been trying to correct a problem.  I deleted the past three posts and reformatted them and posted them again, hoping that would solve the problem, but guess not.

Here is the problem.  Some people have told me they cannot see my blogs in Explorer.  I thought that was Explorer's problem, but someone else told me it was the way I was creating my post.  When I wrote it it Word and did a cut paste, some code came over that wasn't supposed to and that has created the problem.

I have FireFox and Google Chrome as my browsers and have no problem seeing my posts.  However, now I'm getting a notice from Explorer saying there is a security problem.  I have no idea what that is about.

So please stick with me while I try to solve this problem as I remind myself to -
Stay Calm, Stay Kind, Stay Positive!
Caroll 
PS:  If anyone else has had this problem and solved it, I would appreciate hearing from you!

5 comments:

Barb said...

Hope you can resolve your problem soon...so frustrating!!

West Michigan Quilter said...

I guess it must be fixed because i just opened up Explorer to try it one more time, and got everything. Yeah! Don't know what i did, but sure glad it worked.

Connie Kresin Campbell said...

I normally use Firefox or Chrome also but just opened your blog in Explorer and it was all there. I normally do my posts through blogger as I have heard the coding gets changed in word. Good luck!

Allie said...

I never knew the coding would change in word. How bizarre! I never do my post in anything but blogger, lol, mine are usually quick and off the cuff. Hope you're ok tonight hon, the storms have been terrible today!

Mama Pea said...

Hang in there! Hope it is easily solved!

lkjlkj

Attic Window Teachers

Attic Window Teachers
Attic Window Teachers

Quilting for Kids With Cancer

Quilting for Kids With Cancer
Generosity has no bounds. Above are the women in the Quilts For Kids group at the Attic Window Quilt Shop. Left to right, Henrietta, Phyllis, Nancy, Carol, Karen. These women donate their time, fabric, money once a month to make quilts for kids who have cancer.

Quilts For Wheels

Quilts For Wheels
Many thanks and much appreciation goes to the women who work diligently each month to make quilts for those in wheel chairs. Kudos go to: Yvonne, Mary T., Fran, Joan, Mary Ellen, Barb, Lee Ann, Nancy, Mary.
Quilting Bloggers Logo