- When doing my freezer paper method, I iron three pieces of freezer paper together to make my templates. This Heavy-Duty freezer paper is as sturdy as card stock. It is three times thicker than ordinary freezer paper. Not only does it save the ironing step, but there is no buckling or curling which sometimes occurs when I iron the three pieces of freezer paper together.
- This Heavy-duty freezer paper is also re-usable.
- The coating on this Heavy-Duty freezer paper seems to be better than the freezer paper that I buy at the grocery store. I’ve had several people complain to me that the coating on the freezer paper from the grocery store must have been changed because it doesn’t seem to stick as nicely to the fabric as it used to.
- You can use this Heavy-Duty freezer paper with any ink jet printer, so no more copying the patters, shapes when making templates.
- Each packet contains 25 8 ½” X 11” sheets.
DON’T FORGET: The Heart of Winter Tour is February 8th. Call the shop to make your reservation as space is limited and the bus is filling up fast!
ON ANOTHER NOTE: She Can Quilt has a tutorial for a nice over mitt.
Until next time,
Stay Calm! Stay Kind! Stay Positive!