“After five hours at Attic Window, I actually got one row correct, and the rest laid out ready for sashing!" Adrienne said. "I ripped out twice as much as I sewed. That's hard to get passed.” Then she added:
- Lessons learned: ahem,....many
- Sewing achievement: barely
- Lessons learned: too embarrassing to mention
- Experience: laughter, friendship, support and encouragement.
- The day: PRICELESS
- Big Blocks – Vickie D. will be teaching this one week class on Thursday, July 31 from 5-9 p.m. It is easy to piece this lap size quilt that is 72 ½” square. Class fee is $15.
- Squedge Tool – Vickie S. will be teaching us how to use this new tool! On Thursday, August 7th, from 10 a.m. -2 p.m. we will learn how to use this tool and make a table topper or table runner (your choice). Or you can take the class when Vickie teaches it again on Friday, August 15th from 10-2. The fee for each class is $10.
- Did you go check out the Row By Row Shop Hop website? This is a must for anyone traveling
- Sewn Up By Teresa Down Under has a tutorial for a folded star pot holder. Wouldn’t this make a wonderful gift?
Stay Calm! Stay Kind! Stay Positive!