This is Jacquie's example of what we were going to accomplish during the day. Can you tell what the background fabric is? I was surprised to learn that it is Osnaburg Fabric. I thought it was linen.
Jacquie is an excellent teacher. The past two days with her have been a wonderful experience. I recommend taking a class with her, getting her book, and taking one of her classes on Craftsy. I've done all three! Thanks West Michigan Quilter's Guild for bringing her to Grand Rapids, and thanks Jacquie for a wonderful experience and informative and inspiring time. You can learn more about Jacquie and where she will be teaching by visiting her blog Tallgrass Prairie Studio. It is also on my sidebar.
- Pick up The Sept/Oct issue of The Country Register. The Attic Window Quilt Shop is featured on Page 9.
- To mark your calendar for the West Michigan Quilters’ Guild Quilts on the Grand. The date is October 3 – 5 at the DeltaPlex Arena.
- On Thursday, October 9th at 10:00 A.M., Vickie will be holding a finishing class for her spiral lone star for anyone who has previously taken the class with her and who needs some extra help with the finishing steps.
- Shop Swap – Attic Window Quilt Shop and Quilted Memories – October 19 and 26
- Here’s a nice gift you can make for that favorite gardener. Sew Mama Sew has a tutorial for a Garden Tote.
Stay Calm! Stay Kind! Stay Positive!