All of these quilts are lovely! Thank you Cathy for sending the pictures. And thank all of your quilters for sharing!
- T-Shirt Dress, Friday, Nov. 7
- Beginning Tatting, Wednesday, Nov 5, 6-8; or Monday, Nov 10, 10-12.
- Shop Swap – Attic Window Quilt Shop and Quilted Memories – Sunday, Nov. 9 and Nov. 23, from 12-4 p.m.
- Beginning Quilting, Tuesday, Nov. 11, 6 p.m.
- The Jingle Bell Hop is Nov 14 through 22. Mark your calendar now. With the purchase of your $5 passport you will receive a free pattern. Each participating shop has designed an exclusive ornament that you may purchase as well as a table topper kit designed to compliment the free pattern. Participating shops will have extended evening shopping hours for your convenience.
- New Classes coming in November. Check the calendar on the Sidebar. You can see a full month at a glance by clicking on the picture of a calendar. Or you can scroll down the interactive calendar day by day. If you have any questions about a class you can call the shop for further details and/or to register.
I have two links for you today. For some reason I can never remember the formula for cutting HST. Lynn shows us how to do them perfectly…here And here she shows us how to make the quarter square triangle.
Now that you know the formula, Fabric Worm has a tutorial for lazy halfsies.
Until next time,
Stay Calm! Stay Kind! Stay Positive!