here. I realized last week that I have not seen that appliqué block for a long time. I think September is the last time I can remember working on it. I know I was at the shop when I last sewed on it. I was just wondering if anyone has found this block laying around someplace at the shop? Or perhaps, since we are working so closely, gotten it mixed up with your things. I'm really great at just laying something down and then forgetting about it. I’m getting older and though I have looked over and over all through my sewing room, I bet it will show up there in a most unexpected place. I just thought I’d put a shout out, just in case.
- T-Shirt Dress, Friday, Nov. 7
- Happy Scrappers, Saturday, Nov. 8
- Beginning Tatting, Wednesday, Nov 5, 6-8; or Monday, Nov 10, 10-12.
- Shop Swap – Attic Window Quilt Shop and Quilted Memories – Sunday, Nov. 9 and Nov. 23, from 12-4 p.m.
- Beginning Quilting, Tuesday, Nov. 11, 6 p.m.
- The Jingle Bell Hop is Nov. 14 through 22. Mark your calendar now. With the purchase of your $5 passport you will receive a free pattern. Each participating shop has designed an exclusive ornament that you may purchase as well as a table topper kit designed to compliment the free pattern. Participating shops will have extended evening shopping hours for your convenience.
- New Classes coming in November. Check the calendar on the Sidebar. You can see a full month at a glance by clicking on the picture of a calendar. Or you can scroll down the interactive calendar day by day. If you have any questions about a class you can call the shop for further details and/or to register.
- Looking for a gift idea? All Things Heart and Home has a tutorial for a dish mat, and ideas as to how to use it.
Stay Calm! Stay Kind! Stay Positive!