ATTENTION: The Charity Quilt group that meets on the first Monday of the month at the shop is asking for donations. If you have UFO blocks, 100% cotton fabric that you know you will never use (you know how our tastes change), incomplete projects (like a quilt top half done), batting, etc., please bring them to the Attic Window Quilt Shop. This wonderful group of quilters will use them to make wonderful quilts for charity.
- UFO Day, Monday April 27.
- Applique Bee, Tuesday afternoon, April 28.
- Knotty Girls, Wednesday, April 29.
- Doll Bee, Thursday, April 30.
- Glam Shell Bag, Friday, May 1 and another on Monday, May 11.
- Sampler, Saturday, May 2.
- Tulip Time Quilt Show, May 2-9, Holland, MI
- Threads of Friendship Quilt Show, May 8 & 9, Muskegon, MI
- We All Sew has a tutorial and free pattern for a cute Tea Cozy.
Caring , Sharing and Creating Smiles