- First I would like to thank everyone for your kind thoughts and prayers during this difficult time. I can’t tell you how much you have helped me get through this. My mother was almost 98 years old, lived a good life, and was in good health until she had her stroke. Still, her passing has been difficult and I will miss her. Thank you again.
- Yesterday, while recuperating on the couch, it occurred to me that someone sent me a picture…I think it was of a bag that she had made…and I was so embarrassed that I had not put it on the blog yet. Today I spent two hours looking through all my past gmail letters and could not find it. Then I went to my pictures to see if I had downloaded it only to find a big check mark over all my pictures. Then when I tried to get rid of that check mark all my pictures disappeared! Yikes! Can you tell it is Monday! I found the pictures but could not figure out how to get them back in my libraries! Help please! Anyway, I’m sorry I did not post the picture of the bag and if said quilter can send me another email with a picture I’d love to post it.
- I haven’t been up to see the new shop yet and hope to do so later this week and take lots of pictures.
- Speaking of sewing: Don’t forget that the Happy Scrappers meets Saturday at the Attic Window Quilt Shop. Hope to see everyone there!
- Rebecca Mae Designs has a tutorial for an interesting block.
Caring , Sharing and Creating Smiles