Bobbi, thank you so much for your thoughtfulness and for sharing your talent with me. I love everything and will think of you often as I use the various items. Hugs to you.
- In celebration of the opening of the new store Chris is having a Fall Open House on Wednesday, September 23, through Saturday, September 26.
Since the Attic Window Quilt Shop has moved, some cleaning had to be done. During the course of moving and opening boxes and totes, Chris said that she found lots of stuff that is now available in the shop. "We also have lots of new classes coming up too," Chris said.
So be sure and save the dates and come visit the Attic Window Quilt Shop during the Fall Open House. You will be able to sign up for a class and get the second class for half price (limit one per person). Also, you will receive a free gift!
Mark your calendar NOW!!
- The shop will be closed on Monday, Sept. 7th for the Labor Day holiday.
- Happy Scrappers, Wednesday, Sept. 9 and Saturday, Sept. 12
- Charity Quilts will be held Monday, Sept. 14 instead of their usual first Monday of the Month.
- Coin Purse, Tuesday, Sept. 15
- Farm Girl Vintage BOM, Wednesday, Sept. 16 and Tuesday, Sept. 22.
- Sew Together Bag, Friday, Sept. 18.
- Applique Bee, Tuesday, Sept. 22.
- Mod Squad, Wednesday, Sept. 23
- Kids Quilts, Friday, Sept. 25
- No Measure Bargello, Saturday, Sept. 26.
- Glam Shell Bag, Monday, Sept. 28
- UFO Day, Monday, Sept. 28
- Make a Mug Rug, Wednesday, Sept. 30
ON ANOTHER NOTE:
- Sew Mod has a tutorial for Christmas Tree hot pads.
Caring , Sharing and Creating Smiles