here about making her a quilt from those fabrics. The above bag was made from the leftover fabrics. The pattern is Street Strip Bag by Quilted Memories. I love it.
- Happy Scrappers, Saturday, Sept. 12
- Charity Quilts will be held Monday, Sept. 14 instead of their usual first Monday of the Month.
- Coin Purse, Tuesday, Sept. 15
- Farm Girl Vintage BOM, Wednesday, Sept. 16 and Tuesday, Sept. 22.
- Sew Together Bag, Friday, Sept. 18.
- Applique Bee, Tuesday, Sept. 22.
- Mod Squad, Wednesday, Sept. 23
- Kids Quilts, Friday, Sept. 25
- No Measure Bargello, Saturday, Sept. 26.
- Glam Shell Bag or Divalicious Wallet , Monday, Sept. 28
- UFO Day, Monday, Sept. 28
- Make a Mug Rug, Wednesday, Sept. 30
- In celebration of the opening of the new store we are having a Fall Open House on Wednesday, September 23, through Saturday, September 26.
- Since the Attic Window Quilt Shop has moved, some cleaning had to be done. During the course of moving and opening boxes and totes, Chris said that she found oodles of stuff that is now available in the shop. "We also have lots of new classes coming up too," Chris said.
- So be sure and save the dates and come visit the Attic Window Quilt Shop during the Fall Open House. You will be able to sign up for a class and get the second class for half price (limit one per person). Also, you will receive a free gift!
- Mark your calendar NOW!!
ON ANOTHER NOTE:
- Yvonne's has 17 free paper pieced flowers for you.
Caring , Sharing and Creating Smiles