Sunday, October 25, 2015

DO YOU EVER FEEL LIKE DOROTHY?

 Nothing quilty today, but did want to show you some pictures.  Every season has its beauty.  Recently my friend Phyllis and I took a little drive north to see all the beautiful color.  We were sort of disappointed.  Maybe we were too early or too late, we didn’t know.  But the day after we arrived back home I noticed all this bright color in the field behind my house.  I felt a little like Dorothy in the Wizard of Oz.  What I was really looking for was right here in my own back yard all the time.  Today I just want to share that beauty with you.




READER ATTENTION:  A reader wrote and said she could not print the Halloween Tutorial and asked for help.  However, that reader was anonymous so I couldn’t send her the pattern.  I really don’t know why you could not print it because the links are working.  If you will send me your address on a current post I will send you the instructions and pattern.

HAPPENING THIS WEEK AT THE ATTIC WINDOW QUILT SHOP:
  • Spiral Lone Star, Monday, Oct. 26
  • Farm Girl Vintage, Tuesday, Oct. 27
  • Mod Squad, Wednesday, Oct. 28
  • Doll Bee, Thursday, Oct. 29
  • Stripology, Friday, Oct. 30
Be sure and check the calendar on the Sidebar for more happenings at the Attic Window Quilt Shop this week.

ON ANOTHER NOTE:
♥ Caroll, 
Caring , Sharing and Creating Smiles

3 comments:

Nancy Page said...

Beautiful fall colors!!! Inspiration for a fall quilt!!

Have a super great sewing and stitching day!!

Lynn said...

Lovely fall colors!

That block in your link sure looks interesting! I've bookmarked it for another day.

Mama Pea said...

We are having such a beautiful fall, aren't we? The colors are just gorgeous!

lkjlkj

Attic Window Teachers

Attic Window Teachers
Attic Window Teachers

Quilting for Kids With Cancer

Quilting for Kids With Cancer
Generosity has no bounds. Above are the women in the Quilts For Kids group at the Attic Window Quilt Shop. Left to right, Henrietta, Phyllis, Nancy, Carol, Karen. These women donate their time, fabric, money once a month to make quilts for kids who have cancer.

Quilts For Wheels

Quilts For Wheels
Many thanks and much appreciation goes to the women who work diligently each month to make quilts for those in wheel chairs. Kudos go to: Yvonne, Mary T., Fran, Joan, Mary Ellen, Barb, Lee Ann, Nancy, Mary.
Quilting Bloggers Logo