- “Well FINALLY I finished Em’s quilt and it is off to the quilters as of yesterday. I will get it back the first week of December. Now I can stop fretting about getting it done. I’m working a star wars stocking for Em’s boyfriend, lots of quilted ball ornaments in the making, pillow cases, more bowl buddies, some grocery sacks and whatever else pops into play. I’m gearing up for Christmas now. “
Christmas? I haven't even started thinking about that yet. However, I've been inspired. I'm off now to my sewing room. What are you making for Christmas?
HAVE YOU HEARD? The Jingle Bell Hop is Nov. 13 – 21st. You get a free table runner pattern with the purchase of your $5 passport. Also available for purchase is a darling ornament kit and pattern. There are four shops participating in this fun event: Quilted Memories; Queen Bee; Pressing Matters, and the Attic Window Quilt Shop. Get your passport now at a participating shop.
HAPPENING THIS WEEK:
- Happy Scrappers, Wednesday, Nov. 11 and Saturday, Nov. 14
- UFO Night, Friday, Nov. 13
- Jingle Bell Hop begins, Friday, Nov. 13
ON ANOTHER NOTE:
- Got Pets? Or maybe you have friends with pets. The Sewing Directory has a tutorial for a pet feeding mat. What a great Christmas gift this would make..
Caring , Sharing and Creating Smiles