- To come to the Attic Window Quilt Shop this coming Saturday to Rosa's Scrapper's Helping Hands. Today I went through my stash and found fabric that I could use to make three different pillowcases. I know Rosa has kits on hand too if you would like to come and sew those. Also, if you cannot attend on Saturday, Rosa said that fabric donations are welcome!
MARK YOUR CALENDAR NOW:
- Four Patch Fun – Friday, Jan. 22
- Scrappers Helping Hands – Saturday, Jan. 23
- Quilt As You Go – Thursday, Jan. 28
- London City Bag – Friday, Jan. 29 London City Bag, Friday, Dec. 11 - Sample here
- Heart of Winter Tour – Saturday, Feb. 13
- Spring Craft Days – Friday, Mar. 18 and 19
ON ANOTHER NOTE:
- Sew Mama Sew has a tutorial for making a hexagon English Paper Pieced necklace!
Caring , Sharing and Creating Smiles