Wednesday, July 6, 2016

SAY HI TO CLEM

Isn't this rooster adorable!!  Recently Dorothy contacted me about making my Rooster pattern which can be found on my sidebar.  I asked her to please send me a picture of the finished product.  Below is what Dorothy wrote me:

"As promised I am attaching a photo of my completed 6-1/2” Rooster block based on your pattern. My husband helped me to resize the pattern by reducing it by 50%. He also sketched a small leg and foot as one piece and eliminated one feather on the second row of the head to make extra room for teeny needle turn applique. I loved making it and named him “Clem.” He would be happy to have you post his picture on your blog!!! Thank you again for sharing your creation with others!!"

Thank you Dorothy!  I love your Rooster.  I hope others inspired by your work will send me pictures too!

DON'T FORGET:
  • Happy Scrappers, Saturday, July 9
  • Charity Quilts, Monday, July 11
  • Holiday Open House & Big Sale, Thursday, July 21.  MARK YOUR CALENDAR NOW!  More info here.
Be sure to check the check the calendar on the sidebar for happenings this week at the Attic Window Quilt Shop.

ON ANOTHER NOTE
 ♥ Caroll, 
Caring , Sharing and Creating Smiles

2 comments:

Lynn said...

Adorable!

Allie-oops Designs said...

How adorable is that!!!! I love your rooster pattern, hon!

lkjlkj

Attic Window Teachers

Attic Window Teachers
Attic Window Teachers

Quilting for Kids With Cancer

Quilting for Kids With Cancer
Generosity has no bounds. Above are the women in the Quilts For Kids group at the Attic Window Quilt Shop. Left to right, Henrietta, Phyllis, Nancy, Carol, Karen. These women donate their time, fabric, money once a month to make quilts for kids who have cancer.

Quilts For Wheels

Quilts For Wheels
Many thanks and much appreciation goes to the women who work diligently each month to make quilts for those in wheel chairs. Kudos go to: Yvonne, Mary T., Fran, Joan, Mary Ellen, Barb, Lee Ann, Nancy, Mary.
Quilting Bloggers Logo