DON'T FORGET these happenings at the Attic Window Quilt Shop
- Sampler and Bee, Saturday, September 3
- CLOSED MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 5
- Doll Bee & Humpty Dumpty, Thursday, September 8
- Fold'n Stitch Leaf Topper, Friday, September 9
- Charity Quilts, Monday, September 12
Be sure to check the check the calendar on the sidebar for happenings this week at the Attic Window Quilt Shop.
The 2016 Shop Swap will take place in September. Participants will make a 60" X 72" quilt.
- Another date/time has been added for the Quilt Block Cookbook BOM. We have added an evening session for this new group. That first evening session will be held Monday, September 26, at 6 p.m. The day session will be held Wednesday, September 28, 11 a.m. Call the shop to register so we will be sure to have enough kits available.
The 2016 SHOP SWAP:
- On September 18, from 12 - 4 p.m. you will sew atQuilted Memories in Montague.
- On September 25, from 12 - 4 p.m. you will sew at theAttic Window Quilt Shop.
- Sew Preeti Quilts has a tutorial for a four patch HST Boston Block.
Caring , Sharing and Creating Smiles