We had a great time Saturday. A special thanks to Chris for showing us how to make this special block and use up some of our stash. Also, I hope everyone liked the Banana Bread. It had chocolate chips in it!!!
DON'T FORGET these happenings at the Attic Window Quilt Shop
- Charity Quilts, Monday, Sept. 12
- English Paper Piecing, Tuesday, Sept. 13
- Happy Scrappers, Wednesday, Sept. 14
- Sound Wave Tote, Friday, Sept. 16
- Sound Wave Tote, Saturday, Sept. 17
- Cook Book BOM, Monday, Sept. 26 or Wednesday, Sept. 28
Be sure to check the check the calendar on the sidebar for happenings this week at the Attic Window Quilt Shop.
The 2016 SHOP SWAP:
The 2016 Shop Swap will take place in September. Participants will make a 60" X 72" quilt.
- On September 18, from 12 - 4 p.m. you will sew atQuilted Memories in Montague.
- On September 25, from 12 - 4 p.m. you will sew at theAttic Window Quilt Shop.
- Red Letter Quilts has a tutorial for a kitchen towel hanger. Nice hostess gift.
Caring , Sharing and Creating Smiles