Tuesday, December 6, 2016

CRAFT DAY PROJECTS FINISHED

Today I finished the projects that I started on Craft Day at the Attic Window Quilt Shop.  I was so excited that I had to show you.  Above is the snowman candy bag.  After stitching on the face, I had to fold it several times to get it right.  As I said the other day, this was a bit of fabric origami.
I just had to do some top stitching on this table topper.  I love the pattern and fabrics.  In fact, I liked it so much that I bought another kit so I could make another one.
I have seen these tri fold bags in the shop but always shied away because of the zipper.  I struggle with zippers.  However, Diana made the entire bag so easy.  I'll probably make more of these too.
 I put the binding on the table runner.
This is a closer view.  I love the fabric.  I also liked that it is a quilt-as-you-go pattern.  Love that!
Here is everything all together.  What a wonderful and productive day it was.  I hope Chris has another one in the Spring!

Happenings at the Attic Window Quilt Shop
  • Doll Bee, Thursday, Nov. 8, from 10-3
  • UFO, Friday, Nov. 9, from 3-9
  • Happy Scrappers, Saturday, Nov. 10, from 10-5
ON ANOTHER NOTE: 
  • Lillyella has a tutorial for an EPP Table Topper.
Caroll,
Caring , Sharing and Creating Smiles

No comments:

lkjlkj

Attic Window Teachers

Attic Window Teachers
Attic Window Teachers

Quilting for Kids With Cancer

Quilting for Kids With Cancer
Generosity has no bounds. Above are the women in the Quilts For Kids group at the Attic Window Quilt Shop. Left to right, Henrietta, Phyllis, Nancy, Carol, Karen. These women donate their time, fabric, money once a month to make quilts for kids who have cancer.

Quilts For Wheels

Quilts For Wheels
Many thanks and much appreciation goes to the women who work diligently each month to make quilts for those in wheel chairs. Kudos go to: Yvonne, Mary T., Fran, Joan, Mary Ellen, Barb, Lee Ann, Nancy, Mary.
Quilting Bloggers Logo