Monday, February 5, 2018

ONE RULER SO MANY DESIGNS

Don't you just love it when you spend big bucks for those rulers and find you can use it more than once.  Better still, you really love that ruler when you can make so many different designs with it and none of them look alike.  That's what happened when stopped in at the Attic Window Quilt Shop and brought the Angles With Ease 2 book and special Triangler ruler by Heather Peterson that goes with the book.  Check out this cute guy above.  The pattern in the book is No Monsters Allowed.
 I also wanted to try the China Doll pattern.  Instead of making the whole quilt, I tried making just one block using fabrics from my scrap pile, and came up with this table topper.
This is a closer look at what you can do with that Triangler ruler,
This is a table runner that Vickie S. made and is now on display at the shop.  I want to try the Strip Stars pattern next.
Vickie S. also made this table runner prior to Christmas.  That is what made me say, I have to get that book and ruler.
 And I did, and went home and made this table runner.  Both Vickie and I used Christmas fabrics to make our Petals on a String table runners, but this pattern would look great in any fabrics.

There are 11 different patterns in this book and they are so varied that you will never guess that you use the same ruler.  Stop in at the Attic Window Quilt Shop and pick up your copy of Angles With Ease 2 by Heather Person of Anka's Treasures and the special Triangler ruler.  You won't be disappointed.

A special thanks to Diana A. who so graciously sent me a couple of these pictures because I forgot to take them when recently at the shop.  Her kindness prevented me from having to get out and drive down my unploughed street where I'm sure I would have gotten stuck.  Thanks so much Diana.

Linking up to Freemotion By The River.  

AT THE ATTIC WINDOW QUILT SHOP
  • Tuesday Bee, Tuesday, Feb. 6
  • Heart of Winter Tour, Saturday, Feb. 10
ON ANOTHER NOTE:
Caroll,
Caring, Sharing, Creating Smiles

No comments:

lkjlkj

Attic Window Teachers

Attic Window Teachers
Attic Window Teachers

Quilting for Kids With Cancer

Quilting for Kids With Cancer
Generosity has no bounds. Above are the women in the Quilts For Kids group at the Attic Window Quilt Shop. Left to right, Henrietta, Phyllis, Nancy, Carol, Karen. These women donate their time, fabric, money once a month to make quilts for kids who have cancer.

Quilts For Wheels

Quilts For Wheels
Many thanks and much appreciation goes to the women who work diligently each month to make quilts for those in wheel chairs. Kudos go to: Yvonne, Mary T., Fran, Joan, Mary Ellen, Barb, Lee Ann, Nancy, Mary.
Quilting Bloggers Logo