Thursday, February 28, 2013

NEW DOLLS AND FABRICS IN AT THE ATTIC WINDOW

I’d like to introduce you to ….well, I’m not sure of her name.  She is one of the new dolls by Donna Barnes now at the Attic Window Quilt Shop.  She is all “dolled” up and dressed like a hippie.  The story goes that she is going “commando.”   What a hoot!   I’ll be showing more of these dolls over the next few days. (I think the others are fully dressed and they all have names) They are so cute!
Also new at the shop are these fabrics by Timeless Treasures.  This line of grey and yellow fabrics is called Eclipse.
This is a close up of my favorite! 
These Sport/Brown and Sport/Pink fabrics are also by Timeless Treasures. 
This is a close up of Sport/Pink.  What great fabric for your daughter/grand daughter who plays soccer!  Be sure and stop by the shop and check out the new dolls and fabrics.

On Another Note:  I love this paper pieced daisy by Christine Thresh.  Check it out here.
 
Until next time,

Stay Calm! Stay Kind! Stay Positive!
Caroll

3 comments:

Kathy said...

LOVE that doll! Do you have pics somewhere of all the dolls?

Thanks in advance! oh, and thanks for making me drool all over my keyboard while looking at all the beautiful new fabrics! ;)

Ivory Spring said...

Thanks for stopping by. I have fun catching up with your blog. Beautiful fabrics!

Mama Pea said...

I love the Eclipse. I love the one that's your favorite, too!

lkjlkj

Attic Window Teachers

Attic Window Teachers
Attic Window Teachers

Quilting for Kids With Cancer

Quilting for Kids With Cancer
Generosity has no bounds. Above are the women in the Quilts For Kids group at the Attic Window Quilt Shop. Left to right, Henrietta, Phyllis, Nancy, Carol, Karen. These women donate their time, fabric, money once a month to make quilts for kids who have cancer.

Quilts For Wheels

Quilts For Wheels
Many thanks and much appreciation goes to the women who work diligently each month to make quilts for those in wheel chairs. Kudos go to: Yvonne, Mary T., Fran, Joan, Mary Ellen, Barb, Lee Ann, Nancy, Mary.
Quilting Bloggers Logo