Enough of that. Above is the QAYG wall hanging that I was working on prior to this week. Had hoped to get it finished, but life had different plans. Soon I hope.
In the mean time I wanted to get info to you about what is happening next week at the Attic Window Quilt Shop.
MARK YOUR CALENDAR NOW:
- Scrappers Helping Hands – Saturday, Feb. 27
- UFO - Monday, Feb. 29
- Stitch-In and Mystery Block - Friday, Mar. 4
- Sampler & Bee - Saturday, Mar. 5
- Charity Quilts - Monday, Mar. 7
- Spring Craft Days – Friday, Mar. 18 and 19
- Search For The Stars Shop Hop - April 14-23
- Eleven Shops are participating. Prizes will be awarded. Passports are now available at only $5
ON ANOTHER NOTE:
- Scrap Patches has a tutorial for an April Showers Raindrop Mug Rug.
Caring , Sharing and Creating Smiles