But First: I want to tell you that the January Calendar is on the sidebar. There are a few things I want to point out.
- Christmas Through The Year is starting this month. You will make quick gifts throughout the hear for any occasion. Two sessions will be held each month. The charge is $5 a session plus a kit fee if available. The first sessions are Friday, Jan. 15, from 1-3; and/or Monday, Jan. 18, from 6-8. You will learn a new technique with several different layouts. Class will be limited at this time so please call the shop to make your reservation.
- February will be a bag with two colors and prairie points and an easy zipper method.
- March will be a Star Tablemat, using a tool from Creative Grids and 1 1/2" strips. There will be two different designs.
- Dates to be determined.
- Applique Block of the month! This is a pick up BOM only. Call the shop to sign up for this cute quilt or you can make a separate wall hanging each month. Stop in and see samples of the first four months. Lee Anne has been busy making the samples for the shop! They can be machine or hand appliqued. The book needs to be purchased at sign up. Kits are $8 each month. Special hangers are also available for purchase if you are not putting them into a quilt.
Cute patterns! New books are in too.
And I had to show this. It is the first block of Lee Anne's pick up applique block of the month. Isn't it adorable!
DON'T FORGET the upcoming Sale at the Attic Window Quilt Shop!
This is what Chris says:
"Wishing everyone a Merry Christmas, and hope you have a blessed New Year! We will be closed for New Year's Day, but please join us on Sat. Jan. 2 and the following week on Jan. 4 through 9 for our SALE. We will also do after hours shopping by appointment during the week of Jan. 4 through 9. Please call the shop to make an appointment.
Our hours for the holiday are:
- January 1, Closed
- Open Saturday, January 2, from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. for the SALE.
- On Monday, January 4 through Thursday, January 7, we will be open from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m., and on Friday from 10-5, and Saturday from 10-4.
Happy new Year!