Friday, December 11, 2020

SMALL FINISHES AND NEW CALENDAR




I may have said this before, but during this Pandemic I've had a difficult time focusing. However,  I do have some accomplishments to show you.  Above are hot pads that I made from my scraps.  

And these are a bunch of EPP coasters that I made.  Below is a closeup of some of them:




I kept myself busy making these so I would not eat so much during this anxiety ridden time. It was fun going through my scraps and finding the perfect centers to fussy cut for my coasters.  I got the EPP papers from the Attic Window Quilt Shop.

Which reminds me: The December calendar is on the sidebar.  Be sure and take a look to see what is happening this month.  Chris told me today that she would have another kit ready soon.  And watch for the BIG SALE coming in the New Year.

Hope everyone is staying safe.  
Hugs and Love, Caroll

3 comments:

Annie said...

Caroll, your hot pads from scraps are a joy! So cheerful and ready to go to work. I’ve got my Christmas fabrics and scraps out to make potholders. For some strange reason I don’t have any Christmas potholders. Hard to believe. Your hexie EPP coasters are bright and cheerful too. The fussy centers are adorable. Hang in there, this pandemic won’t last forever. But whoever could have guessed it would go on for this long!

Barb said...

I love your pot holders. Was it difficult to do the circular quilting? I'd like to try that and a small potholder might be just the thing to try it on.

Adrienne said...

Hi Caroll. I absolutely love your English paper piece on blocks. They are so pretty. I have avoided doing hexagons because I don’t really like English paper piecing, but yours looks so sweet and attractive you might of hooked me with this. I hope you’re keeping your head above water with this Covid stuff. I thank we are all socially very lonely, and I thank my stars every day for my quilting and sewing to keep me from going around the bend. Working with the colours, and patterns and good music to accompany me is something I look forward to each day. I’m looking forward to the day we can get together again at happy scrappers and have some shared laughter and stories.

lkjlkj

Attic Window Teachers

Attic Window Teachers
Attic Window Teachers

Quilting for Kids With Cancer

Quilting for Kids With Cancer
Generosity has no bounds. Above are the women in the Quilts For Kids group at the Attic Window Quilt Shop. Left to right, Henrietta, Phyllis, Nancy, Carol, Karen. These women donate their time, fabric, money once a month to make quilts for kids who have cancer.

Quilts For Wheels

Quilts For Wheels
Many thanks and much appreciation goes to the women who work diligently each month to make quilts for those in wheel chairs. Kudos go to: Yvonne, Mary T., Fran, Joan, Mary Ellen, Barb, Lee Ann, Nancy, Mary.
Quilting Bloggers Logo