NOTE: Yesterday Mary Burton asked if the Fresh Picked Posies BOM is still available. Yes it is. You can pick up the pattern at the shop. You choose your own fabrics. The group meets on the fourth Tuesday afternoon of the month and anyone is welcome to join us. I am available to help with applique, demonstrate my freezer paper technique, and choose fabrics. If you don't need help, feel free to work at your own speed. Anyway I see it, applique is a fun thing to do and I hope you will join us.
ATTENTION: The Charity Quilt group will be meeting this Monday at the shop. They are asking for donations. If you have UFO blocks, 100% cotton fabric that you know you will never use (you know how our tastes change), incomplete projects (like a quilt top half done), batting, etc., please bring them to the Shop. This wonderful group of quilters will use them to make much-needed quilts for charity.
- Glam Shell Bag, Friday, May 1 and another on Monday, May 11.
- Sampler, Saturday, May 2.
- What Knots, Wednesday, May 3.
- UFO Night, Friday, May 8
- Happy Scrappers, Saturday, May 9.
- Tulip Time Quilt Show, May 2-9, Holland, MI
- Threads of Friendship Quilt Show, May 8 & 9, Muskegon, MI
- The Inspired Wren has a tutorial for a lined Canvas Tote.