The patterns are from Crabapple Hill. You can download the pattern from their website. And you can buy the embroidery floss at the Attic Window Quilt Shop. Above is a package of the threads you will need for the Autumn embroidery.
AT THE ATTIC WINDOW QUILT SHOP
- Knotty Girls, Wednesday, Nov. 1
- Doll Bee, Thursday, Nov. 2
- Beg. Quilting, Thursday, Nov. 2 (afternoon & evening)
- Jingle Bell Hop Begins, Friday, Nov. 3
- Sampler, Saturday, Nov. 4
- Bee, Saturday, Nov. 4
The November calendar is up on the sidebar. Mark your calendar now for:
- Jingle Bell Hop, November 3-11.
- Christmas Craft Day, Saturday, November 25. Register now!!!
There is also a coupon on the calendar so be sure and print it off.
ON ANOTHER NOTE:
- The Crafty Nomad has a lot of quilting tips and tutorials. Check it out.
Caroll,Caring, Sharing, Creating Smils