Starting Kit is $50 and includes the book (above), a fabric bundle, Star Singles paper packet, and project bag. There is a $5 per month charge for an additional fabric package. There will also be giveaways, prizes, and lots of blocks and fun. You can join and attend the class or participate as a Pick-up. Call the Attic Window Quilt Shop to register. Registering is important so there will be enough kits available.
Also new is a Beginning Hand Embroidery class for left or right handed people. There are two teachers for this class and one is left handed so she will be able to teach those left handed people. Classes begin on November 14th from 6-8 p.m. and last for three weeks. The $30 charge includes kits of fabric and thread. Call the shop to register.
AT THE ATTIC WINDOW QUILT SHOP
- Chenille Class, Friday, Oct. 20
- Stitch-In, Saturday, Oct. 21
- Bee, Tuesday, Oct. 24
- Bee Hive, Wednesday, Oct. 25
- Cookbook BOM, Wednesday, Oct. 25
- Doll Bee, Thursday, Oct. 26
- Retreat Bag, Friday, Oct. 27
- Machine Applique Scrappers, Saturday, Oct. 28
ON ANOTHER NOTE:
- Quilt Art has a tutorial for a Curved Pieced Hydrenga Flower
Caroll,Caring, Sharing, Creating Smiles