This is a little closer look. She said it was a mystery quilt that she took a while ago. So beautiful! It is a little larger than regular bed size.
Charity also showed us this Mondo Bag that she made. They are so handy!
Pauline showed us this stunning quilt. It was a BOM last year at the Attic Window.
Pauline also showed us this version of that same quilt. The BOM was offered in a couple different colors, so she decided to make two quilts. So beautiful.
It pays to stop in at the Attic Window Quilt Shop. You never know what you will see! Tomorrow I'll show you some new classes being offered next moonth.
AT THE ATTIC WINDOW QUILT SHOP
- Doll Bee, Thursday, Oct. 19
- Beg. Quilting, Thursday, Oct. 19
- Chenille Class, Friday, Oct. 20
- Stitch-In, Saturday, Oct. 21
ON ANOTHER NOTE:
- Pattydoo has a free pattern and tutorial for an oven mitt. Time to start thinking about those Christmas gifts!
Caroll,Caring, Sharing, Creating Smiles