TIP: And have you ever thought about putting a sleeve at the top and bottom of your quilt? Joan says she always does that because she can slide a yard stick or a dowel into the bottom sleeve and this makes it hang straight. What a great idea!
"The 2019 theme will be decided in February. 2018. It is the 5th year I have participated."
- To pick up your passport for the The Country Fair Road Tour of 2017 held October 12, 13, & 14
AT THE ATTIC WINDOW QUILT SHOP
- Doll Bee, Thursday, Oct. 5
- Beginning Quilting (a.m. and p.m.), Thursday, Oct. 5
- Retreat Bag, Friday, Oct. 6
- Sampler and Bee, Saturday, Oct. 7
ON ANOTHER NOTE:
- See How We Sew has a tutorial for four at a time flying geese: the secret star method.
Caroll,Caring, Sharing, Creating Smiles