I didn't even use paper. I don't know what this is. I purchased a roll of it at a sewing expo back when I still made my clothes. Can't even remember why. I think you are supposed to make patterns with it. Anyway, it works and I don't have to tear away paper.
Here are the five blocks I had made. Not sure why I used those fabrics either. They seem a little busy for my taste today. Maybe I'll make some more when I attend the Bee at the Attic Window Quilt Shop. I have some other ideas to share with everyone, and I hope you will bring your ideas and sew-n-tell too. We start at 10 a.m. on Wednesday, Sept. 25. Hope to see you there.
MARK YOUR CALENDAR NOW:
- CRAFT DAYS: Saturday, Nov. 23; Saturday, Nov. 30; Friday, Dec. 6; Saturday, Dec. 7.
- Watch for Make It Take It classes coming in October and November.
- February Bus Trip is scheduled for Feb. 8. Four shops are participating.
- January 1, BIG SALE DAY!
AT THE ATTIC WINDOW QUILT SHOP
- Tuesday, Sept. 24
- Civil War BOM
- Wednesday, Sept. 25
- Clutch Purse Class
- Paper Piecing Bee
- Thursday, Sept. 26
- Doll Bee
- Intermediate Quilting
- Beginning Quilting
- Friday, Sept. 27
- Bargello Class
- Saturday and Sunday, Sept. 28 and 29
- Wombat Quilts has lots of free paper piecing patterns. Check them out and bring them to the Bee.
Caring, Sharing, Creating Smiles