Above, she shows us the inside of the purse. Her mother told me that this was the first time she had learned to make a buttonhole. I hope she continues to like sewing as much as I do. It is a craft she can enjoy all her life.
ATTENTION: Have you ever fantasized of having time to sew all day, just sew. You can do that, not for just one day but three! Check out the February calendar on the sidebar. Join the Sew Bluesy Weekend at the Attic Window Quilt Shop at the end of the month and you can sew on February 28 and 29, from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. two days in a row and from 9 to 5 on Sunday. What a wonderful way to get rid of those February blues! Reserve your space now by calling the Attic Window Quilt Shop!
AT THE ATTIC WINDOW QUILT SHOP
- Beginning Quilts, Monday, Feb. 17
- Bee, Tuesday, Feb. 18
- Embroidery Bee, Tuesday, Feb. 18
- New Sampler, Wednesday, Feb. 19
- Civil War BOM & Vintage Christmas, Wednesday, Feb. 19
- Doll Bee, Thursday, Feb. 20
- Intermediate Quilts, Thursday, Feb. 20
- Poppins Bag, Friday, Feb. 21
- Bargello Placemats, Saturday, Feb. 22
ON ANOTHER NOTE:
- Sewn Up has a nice video about a What If quilt block. As well as the video, there are also lots of pictures about the many, many ways you can use HSTs. Be sure and take a look. Lots of ideas.
Caring, Sharing, Creating Smiles