Jerry was busy working on these blocks. She said she had never done a Crazy Quilt before and is liking it.
This is a close-up of one of the blocks. Such beautiful work!
This is another look at one of Jerry's blocks. I can't get over all the work and thought put into these blocks.
Barb was working on this block. She showed how the writing came on wash-away fabric that you place on your fabric and stitch over it, then washed it away.
Dee was also working on the above using the same technique. She is sewing her designs onto Tea towels. So cute.
Kathy Boomgaard showed us her Disappearing Nine Patch quilt. It is a wheel chair quilt for charity. Lovely.
MARK YOUR CALENDAR NOW
- The annual Bus Tour is Saturday, Feb. 8. You pay just $60 to socialize while you are driven to different shops where you get to pat fabric and eat food and buy til your heart's content.
AT THE ATTIC WINDOW QUILT SHOP
- Doll Bee, Thursday, Jan. 30
- Intermediate Quilting, Thursday, Jan. 30
- Sampler, Saturday, Feb. 1
ON ANOTHER NOTE:
- Coopcrafts has a tutorial for an On The Bubble Quilt.
Caring, Sharing, Creating Smiles