Don't forget to save the date and to call the shop today to get your place on the bus. It's sure to fill up fast. I'm saying that not only from past experience, but because today is Halloween and it is already snowing here, and I'm thinking it's going to be one of those winters when I won't be able to get out of the house very often, much less drive around to the quilt shops, and by February I will be going stir crazy and will be grateful to get out of the house and have someone else drive me to the quilt shops. (take a breath)
Have you worked with bias strips? This was a challenge several years ago and I saw something like this on Hexicat's Instagram post and decided to try it. I love this table topper. I learned to work with bias and it gave me an opportunity to practice a little FMQ. You can make a table topper with me on Wednesday, Nov. 4. Call the shop to register and get a supply list.
MARK YOUR CALENDAR NOW:
- FALL SPECIAL! Special Clean Out Sale. Up to 75% off. Excludes Consignment items. Nov. 8 and 9.
- CRAFT DAYS: Saturday, Nov. 23; Saturday, Nov. 30; Friday, Dec. 6.
AT THE ATTIC WINDOW QUILT SHOP
- Sampler and Bee, Saturday, Nov. 2
- Charity Quilts, Monday, Nov. 4
- Beginning Intermediate Quilting, Monday, Nov. 4
- Bee, Tuesday, Nov. 5
- Bias Table Topper, Wednesday, Nov. 6
- Doll Bee, Thursday, Nov. 7
- Intermediate Quilting, Thursday, Nov. 7
- Beginning Intermediate Quilting, Thursday, Nov. 7
- Stitch-In, Friday and Saturday, Nov. 8 and 9
- Fall Special! Up to 75% off, Nov. 8 and 9
ON ANOTHER NOTE:
- Sewn Up has a tutorial for an iPad Stand. This would make a nice Christmas gift.
Caring, Sharing, Creating Smiles