This is another picture of my quilt. The first one was taken in the house and looks washed out, so I took it outside and spread it out on the grass.
Don't forget that Wednesday the Happy Scrappers meet at the Attic Window Quilt Shop. Hope to see you there. All are welcome.
MARK YOUR CALENDAR NOW:
- CRAFT DAYS: Saturday, Nov. 23; Saturday, Nov. 30; Friday, Dec. 6; Saturday, Dec. 7.
- Watch for Make It Take It classes coming in October and November.
- February Bus Trip is scheduled for Feb. 8. Four shops are participating.
- January 1, BIG SALE DAY!
AT THE ATTIC WINDOW QUILT SHOP
- Wednesday, 10-9
- Happy Scrappers
- Knotty Girls
- Thursday, 10-10
- Doll Bee
- Intermediate Quilting
- Beginners Intermediate Quilting
- Friday, 10-11
- Make It Take It Crib Sheet & Bib
- Pizza and UFO Night!
- Saturday, 10-12
ON ANOTHER NOTE:
- First Light Designs has a tutorial for a Scissors Case.
Caring, Sharing, Creating Smiles