I'll show you a few of the individual blocks to give you a better look.
Aren't these awesome! I don't have a place for the panel but I'm trying to think of what I can do with the individual squares. They are too pretty not to have or give as a gift.
These are the coordinating fabrics and are from P&B Textiles. You better hurry to the Attic Window Quilt Shop before they are all gone!
MARK YOUR CALENDAR NOW:
- CRAFT DAYS: Saturday, Nov. 23; Saturday, Nov. 30; Friday, Dec. 6.
- Watch for Make It Take It classes coming in October and November.
- February Bus Trip is scheduled for Feb. 8. Four shops are participating.
- January 1, BIG SALE DAY!
AT THE ATTIC WINDOW QUILT SHOP
- Stitch-In, Friday and Saturday, Nov. 25 and 26
- Stitch-In, Monday, Nov. 28
- Beginning Intermediate Quilting, Monday. Nov. 28
- Bee, Tuesday, Nov. 29
- Evening Embroidery Bee, Tuesday, Nov. 29
ON ANOTHER NOTE:
- Modern Quilt Guild has a tutorial for a Target Practice quilt block. So cool!
Caring, Sharing, Creating Smiles