Carol also made these adorable heart mug rugs.
Cathy M. made this pretty pineapple block.
She purchased this packet of pre-printed pineapple Quilt Block Foundation Paper to make the many blocks she will need for her quilt.
And I made these two blocks. The free pattern is from Leila Gardunia, which is on my sidebar.
Lee Anne stopped by and showed us this beautiful quilt top that she had just finished.
She made it from a star pack like above. The pattern is included when you purchase the packet.
However, you don't need to use that pattern. Above is a quilt that Julie made from a star packet with a different color way. This pattern can be found in the book 12-Pack Quilts, which you can get at the Attic Window Quilt Shop.
MARK YOUR CALENDAR NOW:
- CRAFT DAYS: Saturday, Nov. 23; Saturday, Nov. 30; Friday, Dec. 6.
- Watch for Make It Take It classes coming in October and November.
- February Bus Trip is scheduled for Feb. 8. Four shops are participating.
- January 1, BIG SALE DAY!
AT THE ATTIC WINDOW QUILT SHOP
- Doll Bee, Thursday, Nov. 24
- Stitch-In, Friday and Saturday, Nov. 25 and 26
- Stitch-In, Monday, Nov. 28
- Beginning Intermediate Quilting, Monday. Nov. 28
ON ANOTHER NOTE:
- I Patch and Quilt has lots of samples and instructions to help with your FMQ.
Caring, Sharing, Creating Smiles