I don't think you've seen these blocks. They are from the Vintage Christmas BOM at the Attic Window Quilt Shop.
Here are a couple close-ups.
I've been working on these triangles.
This is my last block without the wings and the book they are from.
Don't forget to come join me in making this foot pedal pad that keeps your foot pedal from sliding across the floor. The date is Friday, October 18. You can choose your time: 10-12 or 2-4. Call the shop for details.
MARK YOUR CALENDAR NOW:
- CRAFT DAYS: Saturday, Nov. 23; Saturday, Nov. 30; Friday, Dec. 6; Saturday, Dec. 7.
- Watch for Make It Take It classes coming in October and November.
- February Bus Trip is scheduled for Feb. 8. Four shops are participating.
- January 1, BIG SALE DAY!
AT THE ATTIC WINDOW QUILT SHOP
- Bee, Tuesday, Oct. 1
- P.M. Embroidery Bee, Tuesday, Oct. 1
- A.M. Embroidery Bee, Wednesday, Oct. 2
- ArtQuiltmaker Blog has a tutorial for making the Zig Zaggy Quilt.
Caring, Sharing, Creating Smiles