I didn't get to the Attic Window Quilt Shop for the Sunday Stitch-In because after looking around and noticing how messy my sewing room is, I decided I needed to stay home and get organized. However, I got sidetracked and made this scrap leaf. I saw something like it on Pinterest and decided to give it a try. I love using my scraps. Now to decide how to sew it to the background fabric! And then what to do with it. Make more and make a table runner? Make a pillow? We'll see how the stitching turns out.
MARK YOUR CALENDAR NOW:
- CRAFT DAYS: Saturday, Nov. 23; Saturday, Nov. 30; Friday, Dec. 6; Saturday, Dec. 7.
- Watch for Make It Take It classes coming in October and November.
- February Bus Trip is scheduled for Feb. 8. Four shops are participating.
- January 1, BIG SALE DAY!
AT THE ATTIC WINDOW QUILT SHOP
- Stitch-In, Monday, September 30
- Sew She Can has a tutorial for Log Cabin Hexi Potholders.
Caring, Sharing, Creating Smiles