Both this quilt and the one above are by Sue S. They are stunning!
You can participate in this year's sampler, and when you do, you have three color ways to choose from.
This blocks shows you the bright fabrics.
This block shows you the civil war fabrics.
And this block is not yet completed, but you can see the 30s fabrics that will be used. When you call to register you need to let them know which color choice you want.
You will be making 14 blocks this year. Sampler starts in February. Again you have a choice. Sampler meets:
- First Saturday of the month at 10 a.m.
- Second Monday, at 6 p.m.
- Second Tuesday, at 9:30 a.m.
- Third Wednesday, 9:30 a.m.
Please call the shop to register (so they know how many kits to have ready). The cost is $5 per month. You will be learning different techniques and how to use different tools.
This is the book you will be working from. Be sure to call the shop to reserve your space/kit. February is just around the corner!
MARK YOUR CALENDAR NOW
- The annual Bus Tour is Saturday, Feb. 8. You pay just $60 to socialize while you are driven to different shops where you get to pat fabric and eat food and buy til your heart's content.
AT THE ATTIC WINDOW QUILT SHOP
- Doll Bee, Thursday, Jan. 30
- Intermediate Quilting, Thursday, Jan. 30
- Sampler, Saturday, Feb. 1
ON ANOTHER NOTE:
- Ivory Spring has a tutorial and pattern for a gingerbread quilt. Why wait until Christmas. Start it now!
Caring, Sharing, Creating Smiles