Tuesday, September 16, 2014

IS THIS BAG BIG ENOUGH FOR YOUR?

Remember this bag?  I previously posted about it here.
I think the picture might be a little deceiving on the size of the bag, so I wanted to show you a picture of Vickie S. (teacher) holding the bag.
 I think this gives you a better idea of how large this bag is.  I’m looking forward to taking this class as I need a large bag like this to carry things back and forth to the quilt shop.  The class is Wednesday, November 5th   If you are interested in the class, call the Attic Window Quilt Shop to register and get a supply list.
 The blog is all about Vickie today.  She made this beautiful One Block Wonder quilt.
 Vickie also made this One Block Wonder quilt.  She frequently teaches this class at the shop.
It is hard for me to believe, that stunning quilt came from this fabric.  It is amazing all the different blocks you can get from one piece of fabric.  Vickie said that the fussier the fabric the better the quilt.  If you are interested in taking a One Block Wonder class with Vickie, call the shop and register.  I think I’ve mentioned before that Vickie is an outstanding teacher.

 Vickie will also be teaching us how to make the ruler bag that I previously posted about here. The Ruler Bag class is on Saturday, September 27th from 10-3.  Call the shop to register and get a supply list.  As I always say, a lady can’t have too many bags!  Hope you’ll join us.

DON’T FORGET:
  • To mark your calendar for the West Michigan Quilters’ Guild Quilts on the Grand.  The date is October 3 – 5 at the DeltaPlex Arena.  
ANOTHER NOTE:
Until next time,

Stay Calm! Stay Kind! Stay Positive!
Caroll

1 comment:

Lynn said...

That is a huge bag. My problem with large bags is that I fill them so full that I have trouble carrying them because they are so heavy. But it would be nice to have a bag big enough to hold larger rulers and mats.

lkjlkj

Attic Window Teachers

Attic Window Teachers
Attic Window Teachers

Quilting for Kids With Cancer

Quilting for Kids With Cancer
Generosity has no bounds. Above are the women in the Quilts For Kids group at the Attic Window Quilt Shop. Left to right, Henrietta, Phyllis, Nancy, Carol, Karen. These women donate their time, fabric, money once a month to make quilts for kids who have cancer.

Quilts For Wheels

Quilts For Wheels
Many thanks and much appreciation goes to the women who work diligently each month to make quilts for those in wheel chairs. Kudos go to: Yvonne, Mary T., Fran, Joan, Mary Ellen, Barb, Lee Ann, Nancy, Mary.
Quilting Bloggers Logo