A special thank you to all these giving women and a very special thank you to Henrietta and Carol for starting this group over 15 years ago.
- T-Shirt Dress, Friday, Nov. 7
- Happy Scrappers - Saturday, Nov. 8
- Beginning Tatting, Wednesday, Nov 5, 6-8; or Monday, Nov 10, 10-12.
- Shop Swap – Attic Window Quilt Shop and Quilted Memories – New Date: Sunday, Nov. 9 and Nov. 23, from 12-4 p.m.
- Beginning Quilting, Tuesday, Nov. 11, 6 p.m.
- The Jingle Bell Hop is Nov 14 through 22. Mark your calendar now. With the purchase of your $5 passport you will receive a free pattern. Each participating shop has designed an exclusive ornament that you may purchase as well as a table topper kit designed to compliment the free pattern. Participating shops will have extended evening shopping hours for your convenience.
- New Classes coming. Check the calendar on the Sidebar. You can see a full month at a glance by clicking on the picture of a calendar. Or you can scroll down the interactive calendar day by day. If you have any questions about a class you can call the shop for further details and/or to register.
This is a great way to use those scraps. Alamode Fabrics has a Scrappy Striped Flying Geese Tutorial.
Until next time,
Stay Calm! Stay Kind! Stay Positive!