Sunday, November 30, 2014

DO YOU SUFFER FROM CHAOS?

Hello everyone!  I hope you survived the holiday.  Now I'm hoping I will survive the next 25 days!  Can you believe it is Dec. 1st already?  Yikes, I really need to buckle down and focus on what I have to do before the big day.  Also, since it is the first of the month, it is once again Sampler time at the Attic Window Quilt Shop.  Above is the block we were to make in November.  However, I have no idea if this is what it is supposed to look like.  Somehow during all the chaos at my house I lost my kit and directions.  Last Saturday I called the shop and asked Jill what block we were supposed to make.  It was Craft Day and I know she was busy and I really hated to bother her.  After stating in a shocked tone, "What you haven't made your block yet?" she said that the block was #9 Mosaic.  Sunday when I went to make the block, I discovered that #9 in the tool is not named Mosaic.  In a panic I called Cathy only to learn that the block and directions were not in the tool but on a piece of paper which was distributed during class.  Cathy took a picture of the directions and emailed it to me.  I hope this block above looks somewhat like what we were supposed to do.  Come to the first Sampler class this coming Saturday and see what everyone's block looks like.

 NEW CLASS:
  • Vickie S. will have a One Block Wonder class on Monday, December 15th from 10:00-4:00.
DON’T FORGET:
  • Craft Day, Friday, December 5.  Call the shop for a reservation.
ON ANOTHER NOTE:
  • Georgia Leigh has a tutorial for a CD holder that is great for the car.
Until next time,

Stay Calm! Stay Kind! Stay Positive!
Caroll

3 comments:

Lynn said...

LOL! I did something similar. We are suppose to make a pot holder using a specific block for the guild meeting this month. A friend missed the meeting and asked for the directions. Rather than make a copy for her, I just quickly drew out the block, noted the finished size, and gave her the pattern. I neglected to write down how we are suppose to finish it! I hope what I did is correct!

Allie said...

Oh Caroll how funny - it's a lovely block no matter what. And your post title reminded me of Get Smart and the agents of Chaos, lol.....although didn't they spell it differently? Can't remember. Story of my life!!!

thulannguyen said...

Thanks for sharing, nice post! Post really provice useful information!

FadoExpress là một trong những top công ty chuyển phát nhanh quốc tế hàng đầu chuyên vận chuyển, chuyển phát nhanh siêu tốc đi khắp thế giới, nổi bật là dịch vụ gửi hàng đi nhậtgửi hàng đi pháp và dịch vụ chuyển phát nhanh đi hàn quốc uy tín, giá rẻ

lkjlkj

Attic Window Teachers

Attic Window Teachers
Attic Window Teachers

Quilting for Kids With Cancer

Quilting for Kids With Cancer
Generosity has no bounds. Above are the women in the Quilts For Kids group at the Attic Window Quilt Shop. Left to right, Henrietta, Phyllis, Nancy, Carol, Karen. These women donate their time, fabric, money once a month to make quilts for kids who have cancer.

Quilts For Wheels

Quilts For Wheels
Many thanks and much appreciation goes to the women who work diligently each month to make quilts for those in wheel chairs. Kudos go to: Yvonne, Mary T., Fran, Joan, Mary Ellen, Barb, Lee Ann, Nancy, Mary.
Quilting Bloggers Logo