These patterns are from McKim Studios. You can learn a lot when you participate in the Ruby Short McKim Flower Basket BOM which starts at the Attic Window Quilt Shop in October. These lovely 12" blocks can be made using various techniques, which you will learn throughout the months. There are 32 blocks in the pattern, which was first designed in 1934 and was printed in newspapers across the country. The quilt will finish at 80 X 97. This pattern is not available online and can only be purchased at the Attic Window Quilt Shop and one other shop in Michigan. The BOM is scheduled to start in October. Come sit and stitch and learn a new technique each month. Call the shop to register.
- Farm Girl Vintage BOM, Wednesday, Sept. 16 and Tuesday, Sept. 22.
- Applique Bee, Tuesday, Sept. 22.
- Mod Squad, Wednesday, Sept. 23
- Kids Quilts, Friday, Sept. 25
- No Measure Bargello, Saturday, Sept. 26.
- Glam Shell Bag or Divalicious Wallet , Monday, Sept. 28
- UFO Day, Monday, Sept. 28
- Make a Mug Rug, Wednesday, Sept. 30
- In celebration of the opening of the new store Chris is having a Fall Open House on Wednesday, September 23, through Saturday, September 26.
- Since the Attic Window Quilt Shop has moved, some cleaning had to be done. During the course of moving and opening boxes and totes, Chris said that she found oodles of stuff that is now available in the shop. "We also have lots of new classes coming up too," Chris said.
- So be sure and save the dates and come visit the Attic Window Quilt Shop during the Fall Open House. You will be able to sign up for a class and get the second class for half price (limit one per person). Also, you will receive a free gift!
- Mark your calendar NOW!!
ON ANOTHER NOTE:
- A Stranger View has a tutorial for a Rowing Paddle Block.
Caring , Sharing and Creating Smiles