Recently I stopped in at the Attic Window Quilt Shop to find that the Doll Bee was in session. Julie L. who heads this group told me that you can make these small snowman with her, as a class is being offered on Nov. 5 and/or Nov. 12. It is a one session class. The fee is $5 and the pattern is $9.50. Julie asks that you please sign up two to three weeks in advance so that she can get the patterns in on time. The Snowman is 5.5" inches tall and has a flannel stocking cap and fabric scarf. It has tiny twig hands and stitched eyes and mouth and a toothpick nose. Call the shop to register.
The day that I was there, the women were making Little Read Riding Hood and the Big Bad Wolf. Above is Barb V.'s dolls.
- Farm Girl Vintage BOM,Tuesday, Sept. 22.
- Applique Bee, Tuesday, Sept. 22.
- Mod Squad, Wednesday, Sept. 23
- Kids Quilts, Friday, Sept. 25
- No Measure Bargello, Saturday, Sept. 26.
- Glam Shell Bag and Divalicious Wallet, Monday, Sept. 28
- UFO Day, Monday, Sept. 28
- Make a Mug Rug, Wednesday, Sept. 30
- In celebration of the opening of the new store Chris is having a Fall Open House on Wednesday, September 23, through Saturday, September 26.
- Since the Attic Window Quilt Shop has moved, some cleaning had to be done. During the course of moving and opening boxes and totes, Chris said that she found oodles of stuff that is now available in the shop. "We also have lots of new classes coming up too," Chris said.
- So be sure and save the dates and come visit the Attic Window Quilt Shop during the Fall Open House. You will be able to sign up for a class and get the second class for half price (limit one per person). Also, you will receive a free gift!
- Mark your calendar NOW!!
- Sew Kylie has a Starry Sky Block Pattern. Love it!
Caring , Sharing and Creating Smiles