Several of us took kits home so we could get more made during the following month. Please feel free to join us in October as we will again be making red, white, and blue pillowcases and need your help. Mark your calendar and join us at the Attic Window Quilt Shop on October 17. If you would like to bring your serger please do so.
- Farm Girl Vintage BOM,Tuesday, Sept. 22.
- Applique Bee, Tuesday, Sept. 22.
- Mod Squad, Wednesday, Sept. 23
- Kids Quilts, Friday, Sept. 25
- No Measure Bargello, Saturday, Sept. 26.
- Glam Shell Bag, Monday, Sept. 28
- UFO Day, Monday, Sept. 28
- Make a Mug Rug, Wednesday, Sept. 30
- In celebration of the opening of the new store Chris is having a Fall Open House on Wednesday, September 23, through Saturday, September 26.
- Since the Attic Window Quilt Shop has moved, some cleaning had to be done. During the course of moving and opening boxes and totes, Chris said that she found oodles of stuff that is now available in the shop. "We also have lots of new classes coming up too," Chris said.
- So be sure and save the dates and come visit the Attic Window Quilt Shop during the Fall Open House. You will be able to sign up for a class and get the second class for half price (limit one per person). Also, you will receive a free gift!
- Mark your calendar NOW!!
ON ANOTHER NOTE:
- Cindy Carter has a tutorial for happy string flowers. This is a PDF file.
Caring , Sharing and Creating Smiles