Each month a Queen Bee is selected. That Queen can then choose a block of her choice from the Modern Bee book and tell us how she wants us to make her blocks. This month Danielle had a stack of fabrics and asked each one of us to choose two of those fabrics. We were to use those two fabrics in our block along with a solid fabric and we were to use white for the background. I'm not too thrilled with this one fabric I chose as it is too light for the background. I hope Danielle likes the block.
HAPPENINGS AT THE SHOP:
- Sew Together Bag, Friday, Oct. 23
- Scrappers Schoolhouse, Saturday, Oct. 24
- Spiral Lone Star, Monday, Oct. 26
- Farm Girl Vintage, Tuesday, Oct. 27
- Mod Squad, Wednesday, Oct. 28
- Doll Bee, Thursday, Oct. 29
- Stripology, Friday, Oct. 30
ON ANOTHER NOTE:
- Down Grapevile Lane has a tutorial for a darling balloon girl embroidery.
Caring , Sharing and Creating Smiles