here) with Pinocchio, I think. The teddies are sort of a side project.”
The Doll Bee meets every Thursday at the Attic Window Quilt Shop. You can see some of the items they have made when you visit the shop. This is an open Bee and I’m sure Julie who leads the group would love it if you would like to join them and make some of these nursery rhyme characters.
A special thanks to Barb V. for sending pictures of these darling dolls.
HAPPENING THIS WEEK:
- Farm Girl Vintage BOM, Wednesday, Oct. 21
- Beginning Quilting, Wednesday, Oct. 21
- One Block Wonder, Thursday, Oct. 22
- Sew Together Bag, Friday, Oct. 23
- Scrappers Schoolhouse, Saturday, Oct. 24
ON ANOTHER NOTE:
- My Quilt Diet has a tutorial for a rainbow quilt.
Caring , Sharing and Creating Smiles