here (scroll down). Pat also gave each of us a generous amount of fabrics that she asked us to use when making her block.
- Another date/time has been added for the Quilt Block Cookbook BOM. We have added an evening session for this new group. That first evening session will be held Monday, September 26, at 6 p.m. The day session will be held Wednesday, September 28, 11 a.m. Call the shop to register so we will be sure to have enough kits available.
- Chenille Class, Friday, August 26
- Scrappers Helping Hands, Saturday, August 27
- UFO, Monday, August 29
Be sure to check the check the calendar on the sidebar for happenings this week at the Attic Window Quilt Shop.
The 2016 Shop Swap will take place in September. Participants will make a 60" X 72" quilt.
The 2016 SHOP SWAP:
- On September 18, from 12 - 4 p.m. you will sew atQuilted Memories in Montague.
- On September 25, from 12 - 4 p.m. you will sew at theAttic Window Quilt Shop.
- Quiltscapes has a tutorial and video on how to make a hexie hot pad.
Caring , Sharing and Creating Smiles