- There has been a change in Happy Scrappers. During our Happy Scrappers meetings on the second Wednesday and second Saturday of each month, Chris will be teaching a Slash Your Stash class from 10 a.m. to 12 noon. You bring your stash and Chris will show you new ways to use it. Each month there will be a different pattern presented. You must sign up to attend this class as space is limited.
- During the second half of the day (from 12-5) you may sew on whatever you wish.
- Call the Attic Window Quilt Shop to register, get a supply list, and learn about the cost. You MUST Register to attend either the Class or sewing time.
DON'T FORGET these happenings at the Attic Window Quilt Shop
- Knotty Girls, Wednesday, Sept. 7
- Doll Bee & Humpty Dumpty, Thursday, Sept. 8
- Fold'n Stitch Leaf Topper, Friday, Sept. 9
- UFO, Friday, Sept. 9
- Slash Your Stash, Saturday, Sept. 10
- Happy Scrappers, Saturday, Sept. 10
- Cook Book BOM, Monday, Sept. 26 or Wednesday, Sept. 28
Be sure to check the check the calendar on the sidebar for happenings this week at the Attic Window Quilt Shop.
The 2016 SHOP SWAP:
The 2016 Shop Swap will take place in September. Participants will make a 60" X 72" quilt.
- On September 18, from 12 - 4 p.m. you will sew atQuilted Memories in Montague.
- On September 25, from 12 - 4 p.m. you will sew at theAttic Window Quilt Shop.
- Sewn Up has a free pattern and tutorial for Celtic Knots Quilt
Caring , Sharing and Creating Smiles