Cathy also gave us a demonstration on paper piecing and cautioned us that there are two sets of rectangles in this pattern. Make sure you are using the correct ones for this triangle paper pieced square that is in the corners of the block.
Cathy also showed us how to make the square with the Y seam. Pretty complicated here too.
For those of you who did not attend Monday's meeting, be sure and come to the Wednesday group meeting on Oct. 26 at 11 a.m. You won't want to miss any of this important information! If you have not signed up for this BOM, you may still do so. Just come to the Wednesday meeting and see what all the fun is about.
NOTICE: The fall Newsletter is now available. Click on the lady's hat on the sidebar and you can read about all the fun and exciting upcoming events. If you cannot see the sidebar you can see the newsletter by going here.
Happenings at the Attic Window Quilt Shop
- Bees In The Attic Bee Hive, Wednesday, Oct. 26
- Cookbook BOM, Wednesday, Oct. 26
- Fold N Wreath, Thursday, Oct. 27
- Beginning Shuttle Tatting, Friday, Oct. 28
- Corded Basket Beginner, Saturday, Oct. 29
- UFO, Monday, Oct. 31
- Happy Scrappers, Wednesday, Nov. 9
ON ANOTHER NOTE:
- Rebecca Mae Designs has a tutorial for a flat iron case. This would make a nice gift.
Caring , Sharing and Creating Smiles