Stop in at the shop this weekend and see all that's new in at the shop. As for me, I'm going to take in the Jingle Bell Hop. You can read all about it below.
JINGLE BELL HOP:
- Don't forget to stop in at the Attic Window Quilt Shop and pick up your Passport for the Jingle Bell Hop which takes place from Nov. 11 -19. Passports are only $5. Along with the purchase of a passport you will get a free pattern, store discounts, and your name will be entered into daily drawings. Each shop will offer a grand prize of a $50 gift certificate. You won't want to miss this!!!
- UFO, Friday, Nov. 11
- Happy Scrappers, Saturday, Nov. 12
- Fat Quarter Pop-Up, Monday, Nov. 14
- Tuesday Bee, Tuesday, Nov. 15
- Sampler & Farm Girl BOM, Wednesday, Nov. 16
- Doll Bee & Spiral Lone Star Table Topper, Thursday, Nov. 17
- CHANGE: Craft Days has changed. They are: Saturday, Nov 26 and Friday, Dec. 2. Sign up now!
ON ANOTHER NOTE:
- Michele Made Me has a tutorial for a Lily Bowl.
Caring , Sharing and Creating Smiles