Sale! All marked Sale items are an additional 30% off through the end of the month of January!
Who wants to drive around in Michigan winter weather when you can go in style in this?
The Heart of Winter Tour is Saturday, Feb. 11th. Arrive at the Attic Window Quilt Shop at 8 a.m. You will get on the bus and let it take you to three different quilt shops where you will get time to shop. First you will visit the Around the Block in Portland, MI. Then the bus will take you to Quilted Memories in Montague. After shopping there you will be taken to Quilts Plus in Kalamazoo. While shopping at these shops you will receive snacks, and at one of them, Lunch will be served. You will then be driven back to the Attic Window Quilt Shop where dinner will be served, and of course there will be time for shopping (so don’t spend all you money at those previous shops!). The theme this year is Sewing.
You will get a stress-free ride to these four shops while you relax and visit with friends, served lunch and dinner, plus snacks, all for the great price of only $60. Call the shop today and reserve your seat.
Happenings at the Attic Window Quilt Shop
- Cookbook BOM P.M., Monday, Jan. 9, 6 p.m.
- Sampler and Tuesday Bee, Tuesday, Jan. 10
- EPP, Tuesday, Jan. 10, 1 p.m.
- Happy Scrappers, Wednesday, Jan. 11, 10-4
- Doll Bee, Thursday, Jan. 12
- UFO, Friday, Jan. 13
- Happy Scrappers, Saturday, Jan. 14
- Did you make microwave bowl potholders for Christmas? My friends all want some. Barb of Bejeweled Quilts has a trick to making these fabric bowl potholders easy. Check it out.
Caring , Sharing and Creating Smiles