A BIT OF INFORMATION:
- The Purr-fectly Pieced BOM has started. It is adorable. This BOM includes five different monthly patterns. You can make a quilt with all or individual wall hangings. Check out these mischievous cats at the Attic Window Quilt Shop.
- Fat Quarter Pop Up with Diana will be Thursday, Feb. 18.
- Diana will also teach you how to make a Fold It Hold It bag in March.
- Vickie S. will teach you how to make a Twist n Turn Placemat in March.
- THE HEART OF WINTER TOUR, Saturday, February 13. Call the shop and make your reservations now as seating is limited.
- Free Motion Quilting – Monday, Feb. 8
- Itty Bitty Tote – Tuesday, Feb. 9
- Happy Scrappers – Wednesday, Feb. 10
- Heart of Winter Tour – Saturday, Feb. 13
- Happy Scrappers – Saturday, Feb. 20
- Spring Craft Days – Friday, Mar. 18 and 19
- Shuttle Tatting Refresher – Monday, Feb. 22
- Stand-N-Stow Tote – Friday, Feb. 26
ON ANOTHER NOTE:
- Laugh Yourself Into Stitches has a tutorial for a Buggy Barn pattern.
Caring , Sharing and Creating Smiles