While at the Attic Window Quilt Shop today I noticed some new fabrics. Above is a line by Windham Fabrics called “Stella.”
These are batiks by Hoffman House. The Windham and the Hoffman lines are luscious and my brain is working, planning, thinking about how I will use them in a quilt.
I had to take a picture of all these black and white fabrics. I’m making a tablerunner that has strips of black and white fabrics in it. I think I counted and I need 24 strips. The only problem….which to choose!
Speaking of choosing, check out all the new classes during the month of September. Oh, the choices we will make! Happy Scrappers, Applique Bee, and Mod Squad are open so feel free to join us. Charity Quilts and Kids Quilts need your help. Come help them sew wonderful projects for Charity. Classes and BOM’s are interesting too, just call the shop to register.
Hint: come make a mug rug with me.
- The shop will be closed on Monday, Sept. 7th for the Labor Day holiday.
- Happy Scrappers, Wednesday, Sept. 9 and Saturday, Sept. 12
- Charity Quilts will be held Monday, Sept. 14 instead of their usual first Monday of the Month.
- Coin Purse, Tuesday, Sept. 15
- Farm Girl Vintage BOM, Wednesday, Sept. 16 and Tuesday, Sept. 22.
- Sew Together Bag, Friday, Sept. 18.
- Applique Bee, Tuesday, Sept. 22.
- Mod Squad, Wednesday, Sept. 23
- Kids Quilts, Friday, Sept. 25
- No Measure Bargello, Saturday, Sept. 26.
- Glam Shell Bag, Monday, Sept. 28
- UFO Day, Monday, Sept. 28
- Make a Mug Rug, Wednesday, Sept. 30
- In celebration of the opening of the new store we are having a Fall Open House on Wednesday, September 23, through Saturday, September 26.
So be sure and save the dates and come visit the Attic Window Quilt Shop during the Fall Open House. You will be able to sign up for a class and get the second class for half price (limit one per person). Also, you will receive a free gift!
Mark your calendar NOW!!
ON ANOTHER NOTE:
- Nina With Freckles has a tutorial for a Fibonacci pattern. Interesting block.
Caring , Sharing and Creating Smiles