Donna had to leave early, but the rest of us stayed way past end of class making more blocks. We were having such a good time we didn’t want to stop. You can tell I’m tired. I have lots of pictures and not much to say. I’m just too tired to write a lot about this fun class.
I just realized I never even took pictures of my blocks and I’m way too tired to go dig them out of the bags in my sewing room. You can see my blocks and more of some of the other student's blocks as we are going to use them to make a bag with Lee Anne during her Bag class on Saturday.
- Pineapple Ruler, Wednesday, Oct. 22, 10-4.
- CANCELLED. Vickie’s finishing class for her spiral lone star quilt that was scheduled for Thursday, Oct. 9, has been cancelled and RESCHEDULED for Thursday, Oct. 23, 10 a.m.
- London City Bag, Saturday, Oct. 25, 10 a.m.
- Shop Swap CHANGE OF DATE– Attic Window Quilt Shop and Quilted Memories – New Date: Sunday, Nov. 9 and Nov. 23, from 12-4 p.m.
- Check the calendar on the Sidebar for more classes being held this month.
Until next time,